- СAP (climatic and anti-traumatic damper) is used in tactical equipment with Br4 and Br5 (russian standard GOST R 50744-95 or NIJ III – NIJ IV+ level) armor plates of protection classes and provides effective damping for side cummerbund zone.
- By external dimensions and protection areas, they are optimally integrated with most armored panels of domestic and foreign manufacturers.
- CAP has a low-profile overall thickness CAP (corrugations height – 10 mm; total CAP thickness – no more than 14 mm).
- The layer-by-layer degree of rigidity of the damping package from the front to the rear of the CAP provides dissipation of the impact-ballistic impact with the impact distribution on the local area covering at least 3 corrugations.
- The materials developed for damping and antibacterial protection in modern professional sports equipment, including ski and hockey helmets, ski boots, sports shoes for basketball, biathlon and athletics, were used as a multi-layer damping package.
Additional Benefit Details:
- Provides antibacterial protection in the zone of contact of the support surface of the CAP with the surface of the body in the zone of vital organs.
- Provides uniform passive ventilation and heat discharge from the body surface in the zone of vital organs.
- External and internal materials of the CAP design do not absorb moisture.
- There is no threading in the area of the multi-ribbed damping surface of the CAP.
- Ability to install additional lightweight ballistic protection against fragments of ceramics and bullets from the zone of destruction of Br4 or Br5 armored panels (optionally as an integrated multi-layer internal hard-pack of UD-UHMWPE fabric and polycarbonate).